- 1 banana
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: chopped peanuts, slivered almonds, banana slices, shredded coconut, whipped cream, chocolate shavings
Add banana, avocado and cocoa powder to a food processor and process until just a few chunks remain, about 1 minute. With processor running, pour maple syrup through feed tube and process until completely smooth, scraping down bowl as needed, about 1 minute. Add vanilla and process until combined, about 10 seconds.
Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until completely chilled, about 1 1/2 – 2 hours. When ready to serve, divide pudding between 4 small bowls. Add any additional toppings and serve immediately.