- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 pound chicken cutlets (4 cutlets)
1. In a shallow dish, stir together the mustard, tarragon, parsley, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
2. Place the panko in a separate shallow dish.
3. Dip the chicken cutlets in the mustard sauce to coat well and let excess drip off. Then press the chicken cutlets in the panko breadcrumbs to thoroughly coat.
4. In a large sauté pan, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook the cutlets until browned and cooked through, Turning once, about 6-8 minutes total (3-4 minutes per side).